Sunday, February 22, 2009

swimming lessons at 23


This post will serve as my "covenant" in taking swimming lessons now that I am 23 turning 24 this year. I always wanted to learn swimming, it's so frustrating that I was not born with that natural strokes in water considering I am a water sign. It must not have anything to do with astrology anyway. And it's never late to acquire swimming skills. Though as years passed without having to learn how-to swim, my anxiety level is so high that I couldn't get myself to take the necessary steps to start.

I've decided to take classes since I dont know anybody close enough who can teach me for free, plus I dont have any free pool access. I hope I would really learn at the end of a 10-hr class at Blss, or else I would be drowning 5k with me, that's going to be bad.

Today, I will have to pick up the phone and ring Blss at Ace Water Spa. I had to choose between them and Blss at Assumption College in Makati, but since Im from QC area, I chose the one in Ace. I tried to do a little online check on both places but I ended up with just the existence of the two, nothing really about the experience of those who had lessons there. So I would have to cross my fingers that I will learn at least the basics - and I honestly dont know what the "basics" technically are. Im hoping to learn floating and freestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment